The Park at City Center (map)
Greenprints Trailfest 2013
Presented by Acru Money + Life
FAQs (or really just answers):
- Yes. This is the same event that has been known as Streetfest for the past 3 years. After extensive focus groups and market research, we decided to gear the event to a more trail focused theme and event. It took as a very long time to come up with this rebrand of the event.
- The event takes place in the Park at City Center located at the corner of Main Street and Arnold Mill Road in Downtown Woodstock
- Parking is available in several places in and around downtown. Public parking lots are located at City Center, gravel lot off Mill Street, Chattahoochee Technical College and in any marked on-street parking space.
- No coolers or outside food or drink are permitted to be brought into the event area.
- No open containers are permitted outside of the event area.
- Chairs are permitted inside the event area at 5 PM. Prior to that time, unattended chairs are subject to being removed from the area.
- This is a rain or shine event.
- This is a free event, however donations to Greenprints Alliance are appreciated.
- Food and drink will be available from our event partners.
- Music schedule is to be announced.
Help us thank our sponsors for making this event possible:
- Acru Money + Life